Prepare Your Louisville Home for Winter
It's time to prepare your home for the winter!
- Remove screens from windows and install storm windows
- Double check your heating and air conditioning systems
- Prepare your lawn for winter
- Check that all electrical holiday decorations have tight connections
- Familiarize yourself and close relatives with gas and other appliances valves
- Test all AFCI and GFCI devices
- Get fire food and make sure it is stored at least 20 feet away from your home
- Prepare for snow/snow removal
We hope this checklist helps you prepare your home for the winter!